Prophetess Naomi Cook

Neophyte in POME, "The Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Monday, July 24, 2006

Your Misery is Your Ministry

It has always been a mystery, of the reason why you go through certain situation in your life. There is a reason why we must go through certain situation. God will put us in certain situation to help give direction in your life. The Situation that you have in your life is always a testimony for yourself and for someone else.

One of Bishop Bernard Jordan Principle in the book "Marital Union of Thought"

While you're going through, you better keep talking to yourself about how you got over the last time you went through.

Another Principle from the book

You have to "Go Through" something in order to "Get Through"

Your situation is a way for you to get your blessing.

Post your comments and thoughts about this post.

Click Here to Purchase Maritual Union of Thought

3 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Prophet Fitzroy A. Green said…

    Prophetess Naomi, what I received from your comment was, your Misery is the Mystery of your Ministry that has the seeds of Mastery.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Prophetess Angela R. Carter said…

    Prophetess Naomi, I'm often saying to individuals...Your MESS becomes your Message and Your TEST becomes your Testimony. I'm Blessed by the teachings of the Master Prophet. I'm constantly meditating on my thoughts now...and I really like the saying if you can Think it Up, you can Think it Down. With that in mind, I'm just creating and forming, while looking at the manifestation of my prophecies coming to past.

    I look forward to seeing you at Prophecology 2006 - Part 2.

    Peace and Continued Blessings,

    Prophetess Angela R. Carter

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Prophetess Carmen McDonald said…

    Hi

    We must state it and write to make it plain to make it a plan

    State your affirmation on my blogsite today and be Blessed

    My affirmation for today is I am Prosperous Now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home