Prophetess Naomi Cook

Neophyte in POME, "The Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Prophecology


I had a wonderful time at Prophecology. The Workshops, Women Brunch, The nightly meetings and the Prophetic Ball was awsome. I've learned so much during the conference. I am truly living as God. I am looking forward to the next prophecology in February 23-27, 2007.

Now, I have the opportunity to start to attend the weekly conference call for the "Laws of Thinking". The book "Laws of Thinking is great. This book is telling and showing me how to live in the riches of God.

Click on the links below to see the blog and teachings from the "Laws of Thinking"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Prophetess Tawan Chester (Temple Seer) said…

    Thank you Prophetess Naomi,
    Your blog gives infomation to help others make aserious look at what's hindering them. You also give links to help find more information. Thank you again

     

Post a Comment

<< Home